4 wild trout fillets
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp Carotino Oil
juice of 1 lime
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 shallots, sliced
a few young asparagus stalks, blanched and tossed with 1 tsp Carotino Oil
FOR CAROTINO, PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT SAUCE
100 g Josephine pineapple, cut into cubes
2 tbsp Carotino Oil
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp coconut cream
100 g chicken stock
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp corn starch, diluted with water
salt and pepper
1. Marinate fillets with sea salt, black pepper, Carotino oil and lime juice.
2. Grill until just cooked through.
3. Serve with tomatoes, shallots and asparagus, with sauce.
TO MAKE CAROTINO, PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT SAUCE
1. Sauté pineapple cubes with Carotino oil and sugar until soft but not caramelised, then blend into paste and mix with coconut cream.
2. Simmer the pineapple-coconut cream mixture with chicken stock and reduce to half. Thicken with cornstarch dilution, add in lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve with trout.
SINGAPORE I GBA Corporation (S) Pte Ltd
Address: 29 Mandai Estate, Prestigio @ Innovation Place #05-06, Singapore 729932.
Phone: +65 6634 0378
Fax: +65 6634 0368
MALAYSIA I GBA Corporation Sdn Bhd
Address: Wisma GBA, Lot 8, Jalan PPU 3, Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Phone: +603 8022 8888
Fax: +603 8068 7357