150 g sugar
78 ml corn oil
2 large eggs
150 g plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
100 g finely grated carrots
115 g Lotus Biscoff Biscuit Spread
226 g reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
60 g icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 175ºC.
2. Get ready twelve cup cake molds.
3. Combine sugar, oil and eggs in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to wet ingredients, mixing well. Stir in carrots.
5. Spoon batter into cup cake cups. Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
6. Transfer cup cake cups to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan to rack; cool completely.
7. Frosting: Beat together Biscoff Biscuit Spread, cream cheese and icing sugar with a hand mixer until smooth. Frost cupcakes with the mixture; store in refrigerator.
Lotus Biscoff is imported and distributed by Auric Marketing Sdn Bhd.
Lot 35, Jalan Delima 1/3, Subang Hi-tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
For more information, call 03 – 5163 6363.