150 g sugar
78 ml corn oil
2 large eggs
150 g plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
100 g finely grated carrots
115 g Lotus Biscoff Biscuit Spread
226 g reduced fat cream cheese, softened
60 g icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 175ºC.
2. Get ready twelve cup cake molds.
3. Combine sugar, oil and eggs in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to wet ingredients, mixing well. Stir in carrots.
5. Spoon batter into cup cake cups. Bake 26 – 28 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
6. Transfer cup cake cups to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan to rack; cool completely.
7. Frosting: Beat together Biscoff Biscuit Spread, cream cheese and icing sugar with a hand mixer until smooth. Frost cupcakes with the mixture; store in refrigerator.
Lotus Biscoff is imported and distributed by Auric Marketing Sdn Bhd.
Lot 35, Jalan Delima 1/3, Subang Hi-tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
For more information, call 03 – 5163 6363.