170 g dry tapioca flour, slowly dry fry 400 g tapioca flour until dry, let cool and sieve
1 bunch pandan leaves, tie into a knotted
1 tsp salt
1 large egg yolk
50 g fine sugar
75 ml coconut milk
1. Pour coconut milk into a pot with salt and boil until thickened.
2. Beat egg yolk and sugar until creamy. Make sure the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add tapioca flour and coconut milk, alternating between the two, to the egg mixture to form dough.
4. Making sure the dough is dry, roll to 1/2 cm thickness and cut out cookie with a cookie cutter.
5. Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.